Friday, October 15, 2010

Hello and Welcome!

So after knitting and crocheting for myself and loved ones, I've decided to endeavor into the wonderfully wacky world of online selling. Not really knowing what I am getting myself into, I've decided to try my luck on both Etsy and Artfire, two of the top selling handmade, handcrafted shops. There's a lot of competition out there, but I think I can wedge my way in and be able to sell my wares with the best of them.

So far, the hardest part is creating items fast enough to sell. No mean feat when you are selling handmade items. But that's the charm of owning something that someone else spent time and effort creating.

Right now, my shops showcase headbands, hats, and wristbands. Later this month, I will be adding some tops and leg warmers, just in time for the fall season. Please stop by and browse around, hopefully, you will find something that strikes your fancy. I enjoyed making them, and you'll enjoy wearing them. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment